A positive attitude, an optimistic outlook, and a creative perspective — these traits are essential to a successful career at WineHaven Winery. We genuinely have a passion for what we do. Of particular importance is our emphasis on people. We are fair with our employees and maintain an environment that encourages personal responsibility within the company and the community. In return, we seek employees who are committed to preserving and enhancing these values.
We currently have the following positions open:
- Tasting Room Associate
Job Descriptions are listed below.
Tasting Room Associate
Our tasting room is an integral part of the overall winery operation and an extension of our brand. In this part-time position, you will be active in both tasting room and consumer direct sales as well as assisting with event administration. The position includes a mix of weekday and weekend work.
- Tasting Room Sales
- Provide guests with a positive and memorable experience
- Work a minimum of six weekends every two months
- Actively sell both wine and non-wine merchandise
- Process sales accurately and efficiently in the POS system
- Maintain the cleanliness of tasting room sales area, restroom and surrounding landscape.
- Develop point-of-sales displays focusing on sales of specific products.
- Schedule group and tour visits to the winery.
Consumer Direct Sales
- Process orders accurately and efficiently
- Package and ship orders according to established guidelines
- Add new customer/prospects to database
- Establishment and maintenance of consumer wine club
- Conduct off-site tastings for consumers and trade
-Assist event preparation and execution
* Friendly, outgoing personality
* Good communicator
* Enjoys being part of an upbeat team
* Strong sales abilities
* Able to multi-task
* Can lift 50 pounds
* Can be on your feet most of the day
To apply for this position, please send a completed application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.